Saturday 24 March 2012

A New Blog Idea

Hey Everyone,
So as you can see... I am having some difficulty keeping up with this blog the past few weeks because I have been extremely busy.  So I decided that I am going to keep my blog.. But I am going to have on-going topics....and updates regularly. Here are some of my ideas.

1) Home Decor & Do it yourself - As you all know, the boyfriend and I purchased a new house in December and we are currently updating  organizing it. So I am going to continue to post pictures and also... show my DIY crafts and home ideas.

2) Marriage & Wedding Planning - I am currently enrolled in a bridal consultant course.... with that I am able to help plan weddings, events, baby showers and a large variety of other events. So I will continue to put ideas on here.

3) Food & Desserts - Different Recipes I have tried and Like!

4) Travel & Dreams - Places that I want to go... Places that I have been....

5) Doggie Diary - Boyfriend and I are in the process of getting a new dog & and I plan to let you know all the details of this adventure.

6) My Randomness - All Other Topics & Ideas!!!

Love Ya's

No comments:

Post a Comment