Sunday 26 February 2012

Heya!

Alright, the delay.. yeah I know it came, spent a week working out of town & spending time with friends and then I got lazy, oops! After a week of being lazy I got sick, then I burnt my hand on greese so I was kinda down for the count. But I'm back! Sometime it feels like homework I didn't do. If it were a class, I'd a failed by now.
So I guess I will just keep you up to date.  I had a fantastic V-Day with the boyfriend ( we both agreed not to do anything major< cause we just bought a house). So when I came home after a long day of teaching... I found my teddy bear and a glass of wine! We spent the night in eating chinese food & having some drinks... catching up on all the shows on the PVR. It was amazing!
Since then... I mentioned that I burned my thumb... yup it was pretty bad... second degree... but I am back for the count now and also back to work which has been really good lately!
...somethings I promise to do over the next few weeks...
  • continue with my bridal consultant course
  • register with MADD Canada
  • DIY crafts for the house...
  • Income Tax..
  • Go to the Gym.... (very important)
  • get back on track with my weightloss
  • and start looking for a simple yet fun PT job.. 
So thats about it folks.... oh yeah.. My dad isn't in Africa anymore... Boyfriend and I are fantastic.. I had a passion party last week and it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment