Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

With hours to go until the New Year, 2011 is saying its final goodbye’s, and 2012 is ready for its debut.  Most people look towards the New Year as chance for a fresh start, a chance to evaluate their lives and set new goals, maybe look for a new job, find a new hobby, or reconnect with family and friends.  I recently saw this quote, "No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending" I forget who the author was but I really like the quote. To me this quote means that as people we don't start over; but we begin again right where we are, making things better in our lives.

So keeping it short and sweet... I am wishing all my friends, family, co-workers, my wonderful boyfriends, Jack my cat.. and so many others out there a wonderful and Happy New Year! Cheers to being positive and starting the year off right!!! xox, see you in the new year!

Chow 4 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment